Annual Association Awards
Our Association offers the following Annual Awards
Male Competitive & At-Large Bowler of The Year
Female Competitive & At-Large Bowler of The Year
Youth Boys Competitive & At-Large Bowler of The Year
Youth Girls Competitive & At-Large Bowler of The Year
Hall of Fame Inductees
Male & Female High Average Awards
Open, Women, Youth and Senior City Championship Winners
All Division BVL Local Championship Winners
Randy Carter Memorial Award for Outstanding Sportsmanship for a Youth
7-10 Split Conversion
All Annual Association Awards are presented at the Annual Awards Banquet unless specified otherwise
Services We Provide
Our Associations offers the following Services
1. Checks and certifies all Bowling Centers within the Association.
2. Processes all league sanction applications to the United States Bowling Congress.
3. Promotes and conducts Association tournaments.
4. Distributes league supplies to all league secretaries.
5. Maintains individual records of all members.
6. Interprets rules and guidance to assist members and league in setting problems.
7. Conducts hearings relative to infraction of USBC and local Association rules.
8. Promotes and Assists with Youth Bowling development in our sphere of influence.
9. Publishes annual book showing averages of USBC sanctioned bowlers for winter and summer season leagues.
10. Processes all USBC awards and distributes to the League Secretary.